What does AMPEL stand for?
AMPEL stands for Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AMPEL in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Massive Pulmonary Embolism
- Association of Media Practice Educators (UK)
- Authenticated Mesh Peering Exchange (computer networking)
- Automated Message Processing Exchange (US DoD)
- Average Maximum Pensionable Earnings (government employees; Canada)
- Alliance of Muslim Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Asymmetric Multi-Process Event-Driven
- Automated Missile Parts Expert Engineering
- Americans for Medical Progress Educational Foundation
- Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional (Mexican Association for International Education)
- American Metal Products & Engineering Productions (SKF Group)
- Association for Microwave Power in Europe for Research and Education
- Association of Minnesota Public Educational Radio Stations
- Automated Message Processing Exchange System
- Association Marocaine de Protection de l'Enfance Solidarité et Développement de Société (French)
- Aerospace Materials, Processes, and Environmental Technology (conference)
- American Petroleum Institute
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Association Marocaine de Planification Familiale (French: Moroccan Association of Family Planning; Les Orangers, Morocco)