What does AMTTP stand for?
AMTTP stands for Advanced Manufacturing Trades Training Program (Sandia National Laboratories)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Aviation Multipurpose Training System (US Navy)
- American Musical Theatre San Jose (California)
- Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor (childbirth)
- Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization
- Accademia Musical Theatre Trieste (Italian: Musical Theater Academy Trieste; Trieste, Italy)
- Advanced Medium Tactical Transport (US DoD)
- Advanced Metal Tolerant Tracker
- Aggressive Malignant Thyroid Tumor (cancer)
- Air-Mass Trajectory Transformation
- Arterial Mean Transit Time (nervous system)
- Abstract Machine Test Utility
- Army Marksmanship Training Unit
- Agriculture, Mining, Transportation, Utilities and Construction (industries)
- Association pour le Musée des Transports Urbains, Interurbains et Ruraux (French: Association for the Museum of Urban, Long Distance and Rural Transport)
- Agrupación de Mujeres Tierra Viva (Womens' Group for the Living Earth, Guatemala)
- Association of Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioners
- Amtrak (railroad marking)
- Acute Medical Unit (UK)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland)
- Administration Memory Unit