The project is the result of a collaboration with the University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC).
What does AMRC stand for?
AMRC stands for Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMRC
We have 87 other meanings of AMRC in our Acronym Attic
- As Many Rounds As Possible (workout programs)
- Australian Music Radio Airplay Project
- Automated Medical Record Abstracting and Reporting System
- Air Mobile Random Array Surveillance/Search System
- Alabama-Mississippi Rapid Assessment Team
- As Many Rounds As You Can Do (exercise workout routine)
- Alam Maritim Resources Berhad (Malaysia)
- Atwima Mponua Rural Bank Ltd. (Ghana)
- Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church (Moore, SC)
- Accès Multiple par Répartition en Code (French)
- Advanced Materials Research Centre
- Advanced Medical Research Center (various locations)
- American Manufacturing Research Consortium
- American Mobile Radio Corporation
- American Music Research Center (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Asia Monitor Research Centre (Hong Kong)
- Association Marocaine du Commerce en Rés (French)
- Association of Medical Research Charities
- Association of Municipal Recycling Coordinators
- Automotive Market Research Council (est. 1966)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seven centres are: * Advanced Forming Research Centre (University of Strathclyde) * Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (University of Sheffield) * Centre for Process Innovation (Wilton & Sedgefield) * Manufacturing Technology Centre (Ansty, sponsored by the Universities of Birmingham, Loughborough and Nottingham and by TWI) * National Composites Centre (University of Bristol) * Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (Universities of Manchester and Sheffield) * Warwick Manufacturing Group (University of Warwick) The High Value Manufacturing Catapult was declared open for business by Secretary of State Dr Vince Cable at the beginning of October 2011.
Nuclear AMRC The Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (Nuclear AMRC) is a collaboration of academic and industrial partners from across the nuclear manufacturing supply chain.
Sep 6, 2009 Boeing Boeing, in partnership with the UK University of Sheffield's Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) and several leading Danish organisations, are to examine whether to develop a branch of AMRC in the Scandinavian country.
Rolls-Royce joined the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) in Sheffield, which opened in 2004, with founder member Boeing.
This year's speakers include: Geoff Hollington, of Barron Gould Hollington; Bob Hemmings, of Assystem UK; Eric Jones, of Stryker; Paul du Plessis, of Saab Avitronics; Lionel Dean, of Future Factories, and Max Ruffo, from the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre with Boeing.
The new company, Vibrant NDT Ltd, will initially be based at Sheffield University Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC).
Spirit will be joining the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) in Sheffield to strengthen its applied research activities on Aerostructures design, manufacturing and assembly technologies.