15 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today announced that its proposal to acquire Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (Nasdaq: AMVC) has expired.
What does AMVC stand for?
AMVC stands for Advanced Machine Vision Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMVC
We have 1 other meaning of AMVC in our Acronym Attic
- Average Monthly Volume (performance measurement)
- Avian Myeloblastosis Virus
- Antwerp Military Vehicles Association (Belgium)
- Approximate Mean Value Analysis
- Association Marocaine des Véhicules Anciens (French: Moroccan Association of Vintage Vehicles; Morocco)
- Association Mayennaise de Véhicules Anciens (French: Mayenne Association of Old Vehicles; Mayenne, France)
- American Vacuum Society
- Algemene Maatregel Van Bestuur (Dutch: Order in Council)
- Association Musicale du Val de Bièvre
- Association of Music Video Broadcasters
- Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit (taxes)
- Amateur Models Video Connection (pornography website)
- Anston Male Voice Choir (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Archief en Musem voor het Vlaamse Cultuurleven (Dutch)
- Atrophia Maculosa Varioliformis Cutis, Familial
- Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club
- Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit (IRS deduction)
- Adaptive Minimum Variance Equalization
- Assyrische Mesopotamische Vereniging Enschede (Dutch: Assyrian Mesopotamian Association Enschede; Enschede, Netherlands)
- Atlantic Merchant Vessel Emergency Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Medford operation has been part of Key since the Company acquired Advanced Machine Vision Corporation in July 2000.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today announced that it has proposed to acquire Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (Nasdaq: AMVC) for $1.
41 per share as a result of one-time charges and amortization related to the acquisition of Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (AMVC) and Farmco, for a total reported loss of $2.
On July 12, 2000, Key completed a merger with Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (AMVC), which was comprised of two subsidiaries: SRC Vision and Ventek, Inc.
Nasdaq:KTEC), a world leader in process automation equipment primarily for the food processing industry, announced today that it has completed its previously announced merger with Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (Nasdaq:AMVC).
Key previously announced plans to acquire Advanced Machine Vision Corporation, which is comprised of two subsidiaries, SRC VISION, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 19, 2000 Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (Nasdaq:AMVC) announced today that it sold its investment in SourceNet Corporation for $1.