Giarmarco also lectures frequently on a national basis, including speeches before the American Law Institute - American Bar Association (ALI-ABA), the International Forum, the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU), the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA), the Financial Planning Association (FPA), and numerous life insurance companies, brokerage firms and trade associations.
What does ALU stand for?
ALU stands for Advanced Life Underwriting
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALU
We have 63 other meanings of ALU in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Level Telecommunication Training Centre (India)
- Adjuvant Lapatinib and/or Trastuzumab Treatment Optimisation
- A Link to the Past (video game)
- Alternate Tomahawk Strike Coordinator (US DoD)
- Approach and Landing Test Vehicle
- Association of Local Television Stations
- Australasian Language Technology Workshop
- Adding Life to Years (UK)
- Abraham Lincoln University (California)
- Academy of Life Underwriting
- Akademija Lepih Umetnosti (Slovenian: Academy of Fine Arts)
- Akademija za Likovno Umetnost (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Alcatel-Lucent (stock symbol)
- American Labor Union (labor federation)
- Antenna Loading Unit
- Application Layer User
- Arab Lawyers Union (Sweden)
- Arithmetic Logic Unit
- Army Logistics University (Fort Lee, VA)
- Asbestos Licensing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (LU) has appointed three new members to its Board of Directors, as well as electing new officers for 2013 through 2014.
Organizations in the life insurance profession, such as the Association of Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU), have advocated to Congress that Americans need and deserve to have a permanent, predictable estate tax law, allowing advisors and their clients to craft tailored financial plans.
The Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) submitted a memorandum to Treasury in April 1996, contesting the taxation of the buildup of CSVs as set out in TAM 9604001, and requesting that the TAM be revoked or amended.
Schiff has held numerous insurance industry leadership roles, including president of the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU), chairman of the International Million Dollar Round Table Top of the Table, president, New York City Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, and current Trustee of The American College.
Smith was a member of the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting and the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies.
I would join a local estate planning association as well as the Association of Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU).
Agents and brokers have access to educational resources, such as Million Dollar RoundTable and the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting.