He commanded a unit of 45 paramedics and organized the most comprehensive advanced life support first response unit in New York State.
What does ALSFR stand for?
ALSFR stands for Advanced Life Support First Response (medical response team)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Launch System Enabling Technology (Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry; Japan)
- ASC (US Army Sustainment Command) Logistic Support and Evaluation Team
- Accipiter Life Sciences Fund (Delaware)
- Aggregates Levy Sustainability Fund (UK)
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (childhood cancer)
- American Legion State Forest (Wisconsin)
- Approach Lighting w/ Sequenced Flashing Lights (aviation)
- Australian Liberal Students' Federation (Australia)
- Approach Light System with Sequenced Flashing Lights (ILS Cat-I Configuration)
- Approach Light System with Sequenced Flashing Lights (ILS Cat-II Modification)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Functional Rating Scale (functional inventory)
- A Little Snow Fairy Sugar (anime)
- Association Livres sans Frontieres Suisse (French: Association of Books without Borders Switzerland)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis with Frontotemporal Dementia
- Advanced Life Support Group (Manchester, England)
- Airport Logistic Services Group, Inc (Des Plaines, IL)
- American Leadership Study Groups (est. 1965)
- Aplasia of Lacrimal and Salivary Glands
- Arabic Literature Study Group
- Australian Leukemia Study Group (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million people in 64 Advanced Life Support First Response Vehicles and 40 ambulances in an area covering 820 square miles.