While a policy would work for junior and midlevel enlisted grades, legislation might be required to ensure that our senior enlisted leaders are afforded the necessary advanced joint professional military education.
What does AJPME stand for?
AJPME stands for Advanced Joint Professional Military Education (Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AJPME
- American Journal of Public Health
- Australian Journal of Politics and History (Wiley-Blackwell publication)
- American Junior Paint Horse Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance
- American Journal of Physics
- Actualité Juridique Propriété Immobilière (French: Legal Real Estate News; journal)
- Apache Junction Public Library
- American Journal of Pain Management
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine (1997-2007)
- Americans for a Just Peace in the Middle East (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Asia-Japan Partnership Network
- ADA Joint Program Office
- Allocation Journalière de Présence Parentale (French: Daily Allowance of Parental Presence)
- Australians for Justice and Peace in Palestine
- African Journal of Paediatric Surgery
- American Journal of Political Science
- Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary publication)
- Association Japan de la Presse Sportive (French: Japan Association of Sports Press)
- African Journal of Political Science and International Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint courses are Reserve Component National Security in January and April, Advanced Joint Professional Military Education in October and November, January and March, and NATO Senior Officer Policy in February.
Joint Continuing and Distance Education School: conducts the Advanced Joint Professional Military Education Program that provides Reserve Component officers with the means to achieve JPME requirements.