NBC started using the advanced internal rating-based approach on Nov.
What does AIRB stand for?
AIRB stands for Advanced Internal Rating-Based (financial approach)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIRB
We have 1 other meaning of AIRB in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Acquisition & Support
- Air Administrative Net
- Associazione Italiana Rafting (Italian)
- Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating
- Arsenite Inducible RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Associated Protein
- Association pour l'Information sur les Risques d'Avalanches et leur Prévention (French: Association for Information on Risks and Prevention of Avalanches)
- International Association for the Advancement of High Pressure Science and Technology
- Air Assault Badge
- Air Anti-Submarine Squadron
- African Irrigated Rice Advanced Trial
- Anteater Instruction and Research Building (University of California, Irvine)
- Anti-Illegal Recruitment Branch (military recruitment; various locations)
- Automobile Insurance Rate Board (Minister of Finance and Enterprise; Canada)
- Allied Air Forces Baltic Approaches
- Air Barrier Exercise
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Requirements-Based Allocation Tool (US DoD)
- Anti-Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile
- Air-Launched Rapid Bloom Off-Board Chaff
- Academic and Industrial Research Consultancy
- Adorama Imaging Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enabling customers to calculate risk parameters (exposure at default, probability of default, loss given default, risk weights) and capital requirements against the three proposed methodologies (standardized method and foundation and advanced internal rating-based approaches).