Advanced intercross lines, an experimental population for fine genetic mapping.
What does AIL stand for?
AIL stands for Advanced Intercross Lines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIL
We have 88 other meanings of AIL in our Acronym Attic
- Accademia Italiana Di Lingua (Italian international association of schools)
- Acceptance in Lieu (taxes; UK)
- Accidentally in Love (song title)
- ACES International Ltd
- Achievement Institute of Language
- Action Item List
- Advance Information Letter
- Advanced Imagery Library
- Advanced Imaging Laboratory
- Advanced Innovations Ltd
- Adventures in Learning (Oregon State University)
- Adventures in Life (mission organization)
- Afghan Institute of Learning
- Agencia Informativa Latinoamericana
- Agent Infrastructure Layer
- Aggressive In-Line (sport)
- Aids to Independent Living (Canadian Red Cross)
- Aileron (aviation)
- Ailigandi Airport (Panama)
- Airborne Instruments Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
models called interval-specific congenic strains [ISCS] and advanced intercross lines [AIL]) as well as of heterogeneous populations (see Palmer and Phillips 2002).