Under the terms of the agreement, InterVoice will make available to LDDS a complete array of call automation capabilities on the OneVoice(R) Network Solutions Platform (NSP), serving as an intelligent peripheral in the Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) operated by LDDS.
What does AIN stand for?
AIN stands for Advanced Intelligent Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AIN
We have 96 other meanings of AIN in our Acronym Attic
- Air Intercept Missile Evaluation
- Air Intercept Missile Evaluation/Air Combat Evaluation (DoD)
- Aavishkaar India Micro Venture Capital Fund (Mumbai, India)
- Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians
- Advanced International Management Workshop (DSMC)
- Australian Institute of Management in Western Australia
- Aircraft IFF Mark XII Section
- Access Integrated Networks (telecommunications; various locations)
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis
- Admission Index Number (student evaluation)
- Advocacy Initiative Network (Maine)
- Aerospace Innovation Network
- Agent Identification Number
- Agricultural Information Network
- Alabama Information Network
- American Independent Network (Television)
- American Indian Native
- American Institute of Nutrition
- Ammunition Information Notice
- Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, Digital Private Network Planning and GTE's Advanced Intelligent Network.
TNS manages and supports a full range of SS7 services for its carrier customers, providing nationwide LATA coverage and access to a wide array of Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) services such as wired and wireless Local Number Portability (LNP), Caller Name (CNAM), 800, and Custom Local Area Signaling Services (CLASS).
The IN2 Solution Center will used open architecture and industry standards to quickly bring to the market new, advanced Intelligent Network services.
20, 2002 Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERICY) and Telmex have signed an agreement to deploy Ericsson's TSP server platform, a key solution in rolling out advanced Intelligent Networks.
GTE has selected Bell Atlantic to help it deploy Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) applications throughout its service territories.
TSI's suite of intelligent network-based services for ANSI-41 or GSM-based wireless operators provide the network backbone for a variety of advanced intelligent network services and features such as call delivery, fraud control, local number portability and calling name features.
telecommunications firms in two areas the company believes will benefit consumers: -- This will be the first time a regional Bell operating company will extend the capabilities of its Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) to a non-affiliated telecommunications company; and -- This also will be the first time a regional Bell operating company has tested one of its services as a potential wholesale, mass market offering.