Company executives will be available during the show to brief news media representatives on programs, capabilities and initiatives including total ship systems integration; naval munitions; the Advanced Gun System; JASSM; C4I and system interoperability, including the Area Air Defense Commander (AADC) function; interactive media solutions for training and other requirements; the AN/WLD-1(V)1 Remote Minehunting System; the AN/SLY-2 Advanced Integrated Electronic Warfare System (AIEWS); and antisubmarine warfare (ASW) mission support, including maritime patrol aircraft upgrades.
What does AIEWS stand for?
AIEWS stands for Advanced Integrated Electronic Warfare System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of AIEWS in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana Emergenza Territoriale (Italian: Italian Association of Territorial Emergency)
- Australian Institute of Education and Training
- Autologous Immune Enhancement Therapy
- Asociación Internacional de Escuelas de Trabajo Social (Spanish: International Association of Schools of Social Work)
- Association Internationale des Écoles de Travail Social (French: International Association of Schools of Social Work)
- Australian Insurance Employees Union
- Army Intelligence Electronic Warfare
- Associated Independent Electrical Wholesalers (UK)
- Australian Inland Energy and Water (est. 1996)
- Army Intelligence Electronic Warfare Reorganization Overwatch Committee
- Advanced Interactive EXecutive
- Australian Institute of Export (Australia)
- A-Interface (GSM Signal Interface Between BSC and MSC)
- Access Industry Forum (trade associations)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Adobe Image Foundation (software)
- Adult Interactive Fiction (game)
- Advertising In Focus (Canada)
- Agence Intergouvernementale de la Francophonie (French: Intergovernmental Agency for Francophony)
- Agence Internationale de la Francophonie
Samples in periodicals archive:
This mid-IR technology could likely be transitioned, for example, into Navy programs such as the Advanced Integrated Electronic Warfare System (AIEWS).
0 million of development monies for the Advanced Integrated Electronic Warfare System (AIEWS) which has potential production options of up to $40 million.