Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers WASHINGTON & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 10, 2004 The Center for Telemedicine Law (CTL) announced today the first Advanced Initiatives in Medical Simulation meeting in Washington, DC on May 11.
What does AIMS stand for?
AIMS stands for Advanced Initiatives in Medical Simulation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIMS
We have 308 other meanings of AIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Active Interference Monitor System
- Activities Integrating Mathematics and Science (education)
- Activities that Integrate Math & Science
- Acupuncture and Integrated Medicine Specialists (California)
- Acute Inpatient Mental Health Services (UK Royal College of Psychiatrists' Centre for Quality Improvement initiative)
- Administrative Information Management Strategy/System
- Advance Imaging Multi-Spectral Sensor (Naval Air)
- Advanced Incident Management System
- Advanced Inertial Measurement System
- Advanced Information Management Systems
- Advanced Integrated MAD System (Canada)
- Advanced Integrated Man-Portable System
- Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Solutions, Co.
- Advanced Integrated Millimetre-wave Sub-assemblies
- Advanced Iterative Matrix Solver
- Adventist International Medical Society
- Advice & Information Management System (UK)
- Advice, Information and Mediation Service (UK)
- Afghanistan Information Management Service
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (Cape Town, South Africa)