75 Learning health system series R858 Patient advocates, health care providers, researchers, privacy specialists, computer scientists, and policy makers participated in a July 2010 workshop, which was called to discuss the opportunities and challenges presented by applying advanced information technology systems to health and health care.
What does AITS stand for?
AITS stands for Advanced Information Technology Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AITS
We have 23 other meanings of AITS in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Information Technologies Research Center
- Activation-Inducible TNF-Related Ligand
- AIDS International Training and Research Program
- Accredited Interviewer Training Scheme (UK)
- Acknowledged Information Transfer Service
- Action Item Tracking System
- Administrative Information Technology Systems
- Adopted Information Technology Standards
- Advanced Information Technology Services
- Advanced Information Technology Students
- Association of Health Technologies Industry
- Association of Independent Television Stations
- Advanced Integration Technical Services - Joint Program Office
- AFC (Arab Finance Corporation) Arab Internationally Traded Stock Index
- Action Item Tracking System Product Improvement Team
- Armor Integrated Thermal Signature Targets
- Athlone Institute of Technology Students Union (Ireland)
- Acadia Institute for Teaching and Technology (Acadia University; Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Analog Inter-Toll Trunk
- Arginine-Insulin Tolerance Test (pediatrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new technologies and solutions that will be implemented will be based on Internet Protocol to implement the infrastructure for the data network for the voice and video transfer, security information, advanced communications system and the most advanced information technology systems.
The combination of our outstanding clinicians with our advanced information technology systems, and our 60-year commitment to prevention, allows us to be the quality and service leader," said Bernadette Loftus, M.
federal government with advanced information technology systems integration and services to solve complex problems of national significance.
Through its clinical programs, value-added offerings, and advanced information technology systems, NMHCRX provides high-quality, cost- effective management of pharmacy benefit programs.
USB has invested significant capital in advanced information technology systems to manage and deliver data electronically to customers in a format that allows them to make rapid decisions.
Through its clinical programs, value-added offerings, and advanced information technology systems, NMHCRX provides high-quality, cost-effective management of pharmacy benefit programs.
2 billion over the next ten years in advanced information technology systems that will support its clinicians in administering care and help improve patient outcomes.