Drapkin Technology is led by Michael Drapkin, who is the chair of the e-commerce track at Columbia University's Advanced Information Technology Management Program, a former senior technologist at Web agencies Razorfish and Avalanche, and a former vice president of Lehman Brothers.
What does AITM stand for?
AITM stands for Advanced Information Technology Management (Columbia University; New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AITM
We have 5 other meanings of AITM in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Interchange of Technical Information
- Agency for International Trade Information and Cooperation (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Advanced Information Technology Institute Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence (Ghana)
- Association of Indiana Teachers of Japanese
- American Institute of Tae Kwon Do (Grayson, GA)
- Academic Information Technology and Libraries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Advanced Information Technology Laboratory (various universities)
- Anime in the Limelight (radio show)
- Associazione Italiana di Linguistica Applicata (Italian: Italian Association for Applied Linguistics)
- Access Indiana Teaching Learning Center
- Afghan Inkishafee Tarbiawee Markaz
- Airbus Industries Test Method
- Association of Independent Telecommunications Managers
- Association of Irish Traditional Musicians (Dublin, Ireland)
- Auto-Install Terminal Model Manager (software)
- Association Institute of Thai Martial Arts
- All India Tribes and Minorities Front (political party)
- Associazione Italiana Terapisti Manuali Osteopati
- Acute Interstitial Tubular Nephritis (kidneys)
- Advanced Interoperability Test Network (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current campus-based programs include: Advanced Information Technology Management Program (AITM); American Language Program Business Careers Initiative; Computer Technology and Applications Program; Creative Writing Center; Foreign Language; High School Programs; ACCESS, a customized corporate training program; Study Abroad Programs; Special Student Programs; and Lifelong Learners Program.
com) and previously senior technologist at the Silicon Alley Web agencies Razorfish and Avalanche, was appointed Chair of Columbia University's new eCommerce program of the university's Advanced Information Technology Management program.