Amit Mehta, medical director of the Advanced Imaging Laboratory at Massachusetts General Hospital, describes the issues and considerations in selecting an archive system for a PACS.
What does AIL stand for?
AIL stands for Advanced Imaging Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIL
We have 88 other meanings of AIL in our Acronym Attic
- All India Kisan Sangharsh Samiti (debt relief organization; India)
- And I Know That You Do
- Accademia Italiana Di Lingua (Italian international association of schools)
- Acceptance in Lieu (taxes; UK)
- Accidentally in Love (song title)
- ACES International Ltd
- Achievement Institute of Language
- Action Item List
- Advance Information Letter
- Advanced Imagery Library
- Advanced Innovations Ltd
- Advanced Intercross Lines
- Adventures in Learning (Oregon State University)
- Adventures in Life (mission organization)
- Afghan Institute of Learning
- Agencia Informativa Latinoamericana
- Agent Infrastructure Layer
- Aggressive In-Line (sport)
- Aids to Independent Living (Canadian Red Cross)
- Aileron (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical Director of the Advanced Imaging Laboratory at MGH.