In addition, AGS also provides mobile security, and advanced help desk support for mobile devices and applications.
What does AHD stand for?
AHD stands for Advanced Help Desk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AHD
We have 76 other meanings of AHD in our Acronym Attic
- Auckland Hotel and Chefs Training School (New Zealand)
- Anoka Hennepin Credit Union (Coon Rapids, MN)
- Association of Healthcare Credit Unions (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase
- Academic Half-Day (education)
- Academic Honors Diploma
- Acieries Hachette & Driout (French steel foundry)
- Advanced Healthcare Directive (legal document)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article was silent on any lessons learned regarding the technology performance (versus availability) other than the need for better data cleansing and an advanced help desk tool.
SOFTWARE'S CAPABILITIES IMPROVED Bloom especially liked the remote desktop-management features of Unicenter's Advanced Help Desk, as well as its asset-management functions.
This note discusses: * Basic and advanced help desk metrics.
About Avalon Global Solutions Avalon Global Solutions (AGS) is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for Enterprise Telecommunications Management including: Telecom Expense Management (TEM); Permission Based Audit(SM); Mobile Lifecycle Management; Mobile Security; and Advanced Help Desk Support for mobile devices and applications.
Unicenter Service Desk, which builds upon technology formerly known as Unicenter TNG Advanced Help Desk, is a key component of CA's IT Resource Management Solutions that provide integrated asset management, remote control, and software delivery capabilities for any eBusiness environment.
5 Adds Advanced Help Desk and Team Collaboration Capabilities as User Base Grows to 60,000 AUSTIN, Texas -- Spiceworks[TM], Inc.
The company also expanded its use of Unicenter TNG Advanced Help Desk (AHD) Option to encompass manufacturing processes and facilities management functions.