The Advanced Hawkeye radar is planned to meet the U.
What does AHR stand for?
AHR stands for Advanced Hawkeye Radar
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHR
We have 91 other meanings of AHR in our Acronym Attic
- Archives for the History of Quantum Physics
- Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research
- Absorptive Heat Recovery
- Academic Human Resources (various organizations)
- Academy of Human Rights
- Acceptable Hazard Rate
- Accumulated Hazard Rate
- Active Head Restraint
- Ad Hoc Router
- Adjusted Hazard Ratio
- Advancing Human Rights (New York, NY)
- After Heat Removal
- After Honeymoon Reception
- Air-Conditioning Heating Refrigeration
- airway hyper-responsiveness
- Alt.healing.reiki (Usenet newsgroup)
- Altantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- American Haflinger Registry (Akron, OH, USA)
- American Historical Review (Journal of the American History Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The E-2C Airborne Early Warning (AEW) radar program team at Lockheed Martin's Syracuse, NY, facilities then began to develop system requirements for the Advanced Hawkeye Radar, which is planned to meet the U.