Support for Advanced Group Policy Management enables Privilege Guard policies to be version controlled and edited off-line, in an identical manner to other Group Policy based settings, Avecto said.
What does AGPM stand for?
AGPM stands for Advanced Group Policy Management (Microsoft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGPM
We have 2 other meanings of AGPM in our Acronym Attic
- Acides Gras Poly Insatures (French: Poly-unsaturated fatty acids)
- Adjusted Gross Premium Income (tariff base; UK)
- Agar-Gel-Precipitin Inhibition (serological test)
- Association of the German Petroleum Industry (Germany)
- Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry
- Actual Ground Position Line (India and Pakistan)
- Affero General Public License
- Automotive Gas Power Ltd. (UK)
- Army General Purpose Local Area Net (US Army)
- Access Grid Package Manager (Argonne National Laboratory; Argonne, IL)
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Padres Maryknoll (Guatemalan Association of the Maryknoll Fathers)
- Association Générale des Producteurs de Maïs (French)
- Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria
- Agricultural Property Management Regulation (US)
- Annual Giving Professionals Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- Australian General Practice Network
- Academy of Gp Orthodontics
- Actors in Gay Pornography Organization
- Angle-Gate Pull-Off (ECM)
- Australian Government Property Ownership Framework (Australia Department of Finance and Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kidaro technologies will be incorporated into future updates of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance, which currently includes five key technologies that help enterprises manage their desktops: -- Microsoft Application Virtualization -- Microsoft Asset Inventory Service -- Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management -- Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset -- Microsoft System Center Desktop Error Monitoring More information about the acquisition of Kidaro and its role in Microsoft's virtualization strategy is available in the Windows Virtualization team blog at http://blogs.
Mult-IP's advanced group policy management feature allows IT administrators from individual agencies to create unique user groups and associated policies tailored to their distinct needs and budget.
NetIQ Administration Suite, Advanced Edition is a superset of the Standard Edition that provides Active Directory administrators with Group Policy Administrator, an advanced Group Policy management product.
NetIQ Administration Suite, Advanced Edition is a superset of the NetIQ Standard Edition that provides Active Directory administrators with advanced Group Policy management capabilities, enabling IT managers to easily reduce their administrative costs and increase the security of Windows 2000.