Because it employs advanced frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, it provides highly interference-resistant communication even in RF-hostile environments.
What does AFH stand for?
AFH stands for Advanced Frequency Hopping
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AFH
We have 53 other meanings of AFH in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Global Weather Center (US DoD)
- Air Force Global Weather Central
- Air Force Global Weather Command
- Air Force Global Weather Communications System
- Air Force Global Weather Information System (USAF)
- American Flint Glass Workers Union
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping
- Administration, Finance, and Human Resources
- Adult Family Home
- Adult Foster Home
- Air Force Handbook
- Air Force Headquarters (various locations)
- Air Force Hospital (various locations)
- American Federation of Herpetoculturists
- Angels from Hell (gaming clan)
- Army Family Housing
- Art for Healing
- Asklepios Future Hospital (Germany)
- Association Française d'Hémophilie
- Association Française d'Histotechnologie (French: French Histotechnology Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Torrey Science will use advanced frequency hopping waveforms and signal processing to increase the number of signals that can be simultaneously transmitted and received.
The wireless LINK provides consistent performance independent of obstruction, interference or weather conditions based on its use of advanced frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) radio technology, antenna diversity, and MAC-Layer protocol.