The entire AUS community is managed effectively by the use of advanced file system virtualisation and quota management.
What does ADVFS stand for?
ADVFS stands for Advanced File System
This definition appears frequently
- Advances in Computing Research
- Advanced Digital Volume Control System (audio equipment)
- Advanced Diploma
- Advance Discontinuance of Allotment
- Aangenaam Door Vermaak En Nuttig Door Ontspanning (Dutch: Pleasant by Enjoyment and Useful by means of Relaxation)
- Advanced Engineering Services
- Ada Development Environment
- Adaptive Versatile Engine Technology (Aerospace)
- Aid to Disabled Veterans of Israel (Canada)
- Annual to Decadal Variability in Climate in Europe (EU)
- Anti Drug Vital Information and Communications Exchange
- Association to Defend Victims of Nosocomial Infections (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Advanced Intelligence Center (US Navy)
- autosomal dominant vitreoretinochoroidopathy
- Advances in Information Systems
- Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
- Adenosine Vasodilator Independent Stenosis Evaluation (medical study)
- Advanced Visual System for Situation Awareness Enhancement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key product families include: BizCrypto - set of data transfer and security adapters for business integration platforms SecureBlackbox - software component suite for data security and encryption Callback File System - software component for representing remote data as local files and folders Solid File System - advanced file system for secure documents and files storage development ### Postal address: EldoS Corporation, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St.
As we know, NTFS is an advanced file system that provides advanced features in performance, security, and reliability -- and all these cannot be found in any version of FAT.
EASEUS Partition Manager Server Edition performs many basic and advanced file system functions: resizing and moving partitions; creating new and deleting partitions; formatting partitions and sticking up labels to them; marking partition as active; and hiding and unhiding partitions.
HP has got the Tru64 Cluster and Advanced File System from Tru64 ported to HP-UX in its labs and is on track to deliver support for this on its Integrity line of Itanium servers in the second half of 2004, as planned.
Prior to Computer Associates, Stakutis was chief technology officer of IBM/Tivoli's Advanced File System market initiative, which focused on bringing real-time file system management capabilities across the enterprise.
Last month, the company was awarded a ninth patent for an advanced file system check and recovery mechanism that enables object-based storage systems to further increase data availability.
0 performs hot backups of live MySQL databases by leveraging the advanced file systems and storage snapshot technologies.