You are ready for business having the advanced encryption system protecting your email, contacts and calendar.
What does AES stand for?
AES stands for Advanced Encryption System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AES
We have 549 other meanings of AES in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Ebook Shop
- Adult Educational Services (various locations)
- Adult Employment Services (various organizations)
- Adult Evening School (various locations)
- Advance Encryption Services
- Advanced Edit System
- Advanced Electronic Signature
- Advanced Electronic Support
- Advanced Electronic Systems (Astronics Corporation; East Aurora, NY)
- Advanced Encryption Standard
- Advanced Energy Systems, Inc (Medford, NY)
- Advanced Engineering and Sciences (ITT Corporation)
- Advanced Engineering Solutions (various locations)
- Advanced Enterprise Solutions (e-Business Solution Provider)
- Advanced Entertainment System (game system)
- Advances in Engineering Software
- Aerolíneas Centrales de Colombia (ICAO code)
- Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron
- Aeromedical Evacuation System
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built-in hardware based encryption engines for WEP, Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), Advanced Encryption System (AES), as well the latest WPA2 ensure no loss of throughput.
Wincrypt takes any file, scrambles its contents with a 256-bit Advanced Encryption System algorithm and protects the results with a password of your choosing.
Using the latest 128 bit key length Advanced Encryption System (AES), MediaVault protects both live multicast and unicast, as well as on-demand unicast streams against unwarranted access.
0 certified, TLS, TTLS, MD5, LEAP and Advanced Encryption System (AES) with hardware acceleration -- PRISM PowerSave(TM) - best-in-class power management -- Backward compatible with 802.
In addition, the recently adopted Advanced Encryption System (AES) algorithm will be incorporated into the system and the MPEG-4 Intellectual Property Management & Protection System (IPMP) is under consideration as well.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2003 Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL) -- First WiSOC With Wi-Fi Protected Access and the Advanced Encryption System Accelerator Built-In -- New PRISM(R) Access Point Developer's Kit is the World's First and Most Integrated 802.
Broadband systems require an advanced encryption system that addresses the high-bandwidth requirements, end-to-end security needs, footprint constraints, and transmission loss immunity required for high-bandwidth media delivery," said Gary Ambrosino, Executive Vice President of SecureMedia.