She is the first ship to feature the Advanced Enclosed Mast/Sensor system that replaces conventional masts and protects radar and communications antennas from weather.
What does AEM/S stand for?
AEM/S stands for Advanced Enclosed Mast/Sensor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 65 other meanings of AEM/S in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Auger Electron Microscopy
- Automated Electrified Monorail
- Automatic Emulation Management
- Automatic Exchange Mechanism
- Automatic Experimental Monitoring
- Aviation Electrician's Mate (military classification)
- Azienda Energetica Metropolitana (Torino, Italy)
- Azienda Energetica Municipale (Milano, Italy)
- Asea Electro Motive 7000hp
- Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association (est. 1990)
- Alabama Emergency Management Agency
- Asociación Española de la Ecología y Medio Ambiente (Spain)
- Asphalt Emulsion Manufacturers Association
- Auger Electron Microanalysis
- Australian Early Medieval Association (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (Canada)
- Anti-Erythrocyte Membrane Antibody Level
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Energy Manager Accreditation Scheme
- Aeromedical Evacuation Management Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Advanced Enclosed Mast/Sensors (AEM/S) give LPD 17 an appearance like no other ship.
Working in close cooperation with Navy and Marine Corps expeditionary forces, the teams designed the LPD 17 to include a number of technology and quality-of-life improvements based on suggestions by ship crews and owners, including sit-up berths, an advanced enclosed mast/sensor system and stern gate indicators.