The unit is driven by advanced digital signal processor technology, which provides greater sensitivity, noise immunity, discrimination, detection uniformity, and overall product reliability.
What does ADSP stand for?
ADSP stands for Advanced Digital Signal Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADSP
We have 29 other meanings of ADSP in our Acronym Attic
- Army Directed Studies Office
- Assistant District Staff Officer
- Assistant Division Signal Officer
- Attention Data Search Optimization
- Australian Defence Simulation Office
- Adult Day Services of Orange County (California)
- Adrian Dominican School of Education (Barry University; Florida)
- Automatic Daily System Operational Test
- Adult Day Services Program (various locations)
- Advanced Digital SAR Processor
- Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (economics)
- Air Data Smart Probe
- Airdefense Services Platform (Motorola)
- Allgemeine Deutsche Speditionsbedingungen (Standard German Freight Forwarders Terms and Conditions)
- AppleTalk Data Stream Protocol
- Author Domain Signing Practice (Domain Keys Identified Mail)
- Automatic Data Set Protection
- Availability Design Status Package
- Average Daily Student Population
- Association of Doctoral Students in Public Administration (Florida Atlantic University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive audio customers will now receive the benefits of advanced digital signal processors (DSP) from TI combined with innovative hardware, software and automobile connectivity capabilities from PhatNoise.
Unlike conventional RFID systems, the STAR 3000 system employs advanced digital signal processor (DSP) techniques, processing the RFID signal in multiple dimensions, namely polarization and space in addition to the time and frequency dimensions used by legacy RFID systems.
BC3-MM offers market-leading energy efficiency by using an advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) which greatly reduces the power consumption of the headphones.
Metrowerks already offers comprehensive development solutions for the PowerQUICC I and PowerQUICC II(TM) families of integrated communications processors as well as best-in-class development tools consistent and compatible across the Motorola processor families, from 8-bit microcontrollers to advanced digital signal processors.
Anam will implement Asyst's technology in its existing fab, currently expanding to manufacture a wide range of semiconductors including advanced digital signal processors (DSPs), flash memory, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), and telecommunications chips.
The heart of the system lies in its advanced digital signal processor and sensors, which converts any stationary bike or treadmill into a PC compatible fitness machine, and places users in their choice of four exciting UltraCOACH(R) VR "virtual reality" race courses from FitCentric(TM) Technologies, Inc.
By transmitting above the voice spectrum over a wide band of frequencies, Sadetsky added, it is possible using today's advanced digital signal processors to achieve data rates in excess of 7 Megabits per second symmetrical transmission -- more than 200 times the speed of a common 33.