bakery facility: * Advanced Detection Systems * GMC America * FANUC Robotics * METTLER TOLEDO Safeline * Quest Industrial, LLC * Raymond Corporation * SOLLICH KG Krystal Gabert, Editor
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Advanced Detection System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADS
We have 629 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Adobe Document Services (Web service)
- Adult Day Services
- Advance Disposal Surcharge
- Advanced Data Service (Sprint - Group)
- Advanced Data Systems
- Advanced Decommutation System
- Advanced Deep-Dive System
- Advanced Degaussing System
- Advanced Deployable System
- Advanced Design System (Agilent EEsof)
- Advanced Diabetes Supply (Carlsbad, CA)
- Advanced Digital Switch
- Advanced Digital System
- Advanced Display System
- Advanced Distributed Simulation
- Advanced Distribution System, Inc.
- Advanced Drainage Systems (type of HDPE culvert)
- Advanced Dressing Station
- Advantage Database Server (database management)
- Advertisement and Discovery of Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Advanced Detection Systems, WWW.
This in turn has largely driven the demand for CBN detection equipment with more buildings opting for the installation of advanced detection systems to save life and property.
TX (D) Advanced Detection Systems, WI Aerocon, A Vac-U-Max Co.
Advanced Detection Systems Announces Custom Engineering Advanced Detection Systems has announced the availability of custom engineering for its line of metal detection equipment.
The experiments relied on advanced detection systems and data analysis from Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs and on the unmatched measurement performance of Agilent's Infiniium 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes to achieve PDM 16 QAM 1.
Marsing approached Advanced Detection Systems with the application and soon the two companies were working together to find the optimal design that met Sartori's stringent requirements.
today announced that the Homeland Security Advanced Research Project Agency of the Department of Homeland Security has awarded a contract for research and development in support of advanced detection systems for nuclear and radiological devices.