In addition to powerful automation tools that allow users to search complex study data with efficiency and ease, clinicians can use OrthoWorks Care Manager's advanced data management system to query the database rapidly for results on the quality of treatment interventions and study trends.
What does ADAM stand for?
ADAM stands for Advanced Data Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADAM
We have 77 other meanings of ADAM in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Disaster Assistance Loan Program (Canada)
- Advanced Radar Altimeter
- A Disintegrin and Metalloproteinase Protein
- Accelerated Digital Asset Management
- Active Digital Asset Management
- Active Directory Application Mode
- Adams National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Adjustment Disorder with Anxious Mood (pscyhology)
- Administrative Documentation & Management System
- Advanced Aircrew Mask
- Advanced Database Asset Management (e-learning asset management system)
- Advanced Design and Manufacturing
- Advanced Digital Access Manager (Sprint)
- Advanced Digital Avionics Map
- Advanced Dosimetry Assessment Model
- Advanced Dynamic Anthropomorphic Mannequin
- Advanced Dynamic Application for Creating Multimedia Content
- Aerial Denial Artillery Munition
- Aerial Port Documentation and Management System
- Affordable Diode Array Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SPS software leverages virtualization, advanced data management techniques and grid computing concepts to pool resources and enable automated data movement based on a single, user-defined policy.
NYSE: FEP) said today it has closed its acquisition of Advanced Data Management Group S.
Hitachi Entier will augment Wind River's Platform for Consumer Devices by incorporating at its core advanced data management and search technologies," said John Bruggeman, chief marketing officer, Wind River.
The availability of Entier for the royalty-free, Nucleus PLUS RTOS gives developers of consumer devices the ability to incorporate advanced data management and sophisticated search capabilities that allows users to search in a more natural manner, while simultaneously reducing the amount of required application code by a factor of up to 20-fold.
About the Rosetta Elucidator System The Elucidator system's advanced data management capabilities allow users to effectively organize, search for, and retrieve raw and processed protein expression data.
daytaOhio has identified supply chain management, bioinformatics and capabilities planning as initial data intensive areas in which Ohio can set itself apart through the use of commercially ready advanced data management and analysis techniques.
The Joshi Center, scheduled to open on Friday, October 27, is a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to advanced data management.