Among other randomly chosen winners, respondent Mary Heitschmidt, RN, APN, MS, CCRN, of Chicago received a free copy of "AACN Advanced Critical Care Nursing," the new clinical reference for acute care nurse practitioners and other clinicians.
What does ACCN stand for?
ACCN stands for Advanced Critical Care Nursing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCN
We have 28 other meanings of ACCN in our Acronym Attic
- Asphalt-Coated Corrugated Metal Pipe (drainage pipe formerly used in highway construction)
- Asymmetric Cluster Chip Multiprocessor
- Allied Command and Control Message Processing System (NATO)
- Automated Command & Control Message Processing System
- Asymmetric Complementary Compact Microstrip Resonant Cell (electrical engineering)
- Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (Kyoto University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Advanced Checkout, Control and Maintenance System
- Asian Consortium for Computational Materials Science
- Administering Cisco CallManager and Unity (training class)
- Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience
- Alternate Critical Communications Network
- American Court & Commercial Newspapers
- Appalachia Community Cancer Network (medical research group)
- Army Command and Control Network (US Army)
- Articulating Crane Council of North America (National Truck Equipment Association)
- Audi Car Club of North America
- American Catholic Church of New England
- Army Command & Control Network
- Air Combat Command News Service (USAF)
- Australian Council of Community Nursing Services, Inc. (est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The new "AACN Advanced Critical Care Nursing," edited by Karen K.
These include the "AACN Procedure Manual for Critical Care" and the new "AACN Advanced Critical Care Nursing," for which she reviewed page proofs just days before her passing.