Corporation today announced that MGA has selected DV-Draw for integration with MGA's Advanced Continuous Simulation Language (ACSL) software.
What does ACSL stand for?
ACSL stands for Advanced Continuous Simulation Language (AEgis Technologies Group, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACSL
We have 34 other meanings of ACSL in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Centre for Science, Innovation and Society (University of Melbourne)
- Auto-Correlation Spectral Imaging System (astronomical instrumentation)
- Aegis Combat System Interactive Trainer
- African Crop Science Journal
- American Ceramic Society Journal
- Australian Catholic Social Justice Council
- Adaptive Code Shift Keying
- Association of Canadian Sea Kayak Guides
- Abrams Common Software Library (US Army)
- Advanced Chemical Science Laboratory (US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Alternate Crops and Systems Laboratory
- Altocumulus Standing Lenticular Clouds (often confused for UFOs)
- American Computer Science League
- Analytical Chemistry Services Laboratory
- Asian CounterStrike Source League (gaming)
- Asociación de Caridad San Lucas (San Lucas, Guatemala Association of Charity)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader
- Association Control Service Element
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics and Acquisition (US Army)
- Academic Community Service Learning Program (North Carolina Central University)