The IBM High Performance Computing Toolkit (HPCT), developed at the Advanced Computing Technology Center (ACTC), part of IBM's T.
What does ACTC stand for?
ACTC stands for Advanced Computing Technology Center (IBM Research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACTC
We have 70 other meanings of ACTC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Comprehensive Test Ban Office
- Australian Capital Territory Baseball Umpires Association
- ActivCard Authorized Training Center (ActivCard, Inc.)
- Actividades Científicas y Técnicas Correlacionadas
- Adams County for the Ten Commmandments
- Adult Competitive Tennis Council
- Advance Child Tax Credit (US IRS)
- Advanced Cell Technology (biotechnology)
- Advanced Command Training Council
- Advanced Communications Transfer Convention (ActiveInfo Solutions Internet Protocol)
- Advanced Control Technology Club
- Advanced Cooking Technology Center
- Advisory Committee on Technical Committees (OASIS)
- Advisory Committee on Technology and the Courts (Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH, USA)
- Agency Chiefs Tribal Council
- Agency for Cultural and Technical Cooperation (Niger)
- AIDS Clinical Trial Center (Vanderbilt University)
- AIDS Consortia of the Treasure Coast
- Air Cargo Tracking Consultant (newsletter)
- Air Combat Training Curriculum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among his accomplishments, Levesque created and led IBM Research's Advanced Computing Technology Center (ACTC).