A former student at Georgia Institute of Technology, Klaus decided to share his success by donating $15 million in 1999 for the construction of a new building on the Georgia Tech campus - the Klaus Advanced Computing Building - representing one of the University's largest personal donations.
What does ACB stand for?
ACB stands for Advanced Computing Building (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACB
We have 201 other meanings of ACB in our Acronym Attic
- Acería Compacta de Bizkaia (Spain)
- Acta Clinica Belgica (Internal Medicine and Clinical Biology; Belgium)
- Adapter Control Block
- Adjusted Cost Base
- Administrative Contract Brief
- Advanced Call Blocker (mobile phone application)
- Advanced Capability Build (Aegis combat system; US Navy)
- Advanced Communications Board
- Advanced Communicator - Bronze (Toastmasters)
- Advanced Community Banking (Rwanda)
- Advanced Concepts Base
- Advertising Checking Bureau
- Advisory Council Board (various organizations)
- African Centre for Biosafety (South Africa)
- Agence Culturelle Bretonne (French: Breton Cultural Agency)
- Agricultural Credit Bank
- Air Circuit Breaker (electric power distribution systems)
- Air Combat Brigade
- Air Contingency Bulletin
- Air Crew Brief
Samples in periodicals archive:
Georgia Tech has deployed the switches in the Klaus Advanced Computing Building, as well as two other buildings on campus and is forwarding operational traffic over this deployment.
The two-day workshop is sponsored by Sony Group, Toshiba and IBM and will be held at the Klaus Advanced Computing Building on Georgia Tech's campus.