com/ About Advanced Computer Engineering Services (ACES) ACES is an IT services company providing technology solutions to Small and Medium sized businesses and organizations since 1995.
What does ACES stand for?
ACES stands for Advanced Computer Engineering Services (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACES
We have 245 other meanings of ACES in our Acronym Attic
- Active Capable Expandable Surveillance
- Activity Calendar and Event Scheduler (Georgia Civil Air Patrol)
- Ada Compiler Evaluation System
- Adaptation Controlled Environment System
- Administrative Corporate Education System
- Adolescent Clinical Education Service
- Adolescent Coping Education Series
- Adult and Community Education Service (UK)
- Adult Continuing Education Students (various organizations)
- Advanced Compact Earth Station (GTE Spacenet)
- Advanced Computerized Execution System (NASD)
- Advanced Concept Ejection Seat
- Advanced Countermeasures Electronic System (defense product)
- Advanced Crew Escape System
- Aerial Combat Engagement Simulator
- Aerolíneas Centrales de Colombia (Airline, Colombia)
- After Care Education for Students
- Aftermarket Catalog Enhanced Standard
- Agency Communication Exchange System (Ancor/AT&T)
- Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: RPTN) is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Advanced Computer Engineering Services (ACES) to provide "distributed architecture" network products and upgrade services to the banking industry.