announced today that the firm has selected the SMU School of Engineering's Advanced Computer Education Centers to bring a new level of business communication applications and technological expertise to the firm through intensive training.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Advanced Computer Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Christian Education
- Adult Continuing Education
- Advanced Capability Engineering (cars)
- Advanced Certification Equipment (aviation)
- Advanced Cluster Environment
- Advanced Coding Efficiency
- Advanced Collaborative Environment
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (Acura)
- Advanced Components Evaluation
- Advanced Composition Explorer
- Advanced Computer Entertainment (magazine)
- Advanced Computing Environment
- Advanced Concept Experiment
- Advanced Concept Exploration
- Advanced Configuration Engine (Selectica, Inc.)
- Advanced Configurators for the Environment
- Advanced Containment Experiment
- Advanced Continuing Education (various organizations)
- Advanced Continuous Emission (Pioneer, plasma)
- Advanced Contrast Enhancement (Sony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, 2001 Training will accommodate working professionals and offer solutions for companies faced with costly project failures and overruns TrainingTrack, Boston University's innovative international training network, today announced it has joined forces with Southern Methodist University's Advanced Computer Education Centers to offer best-of-breed project management training in the Houston, Texas area.