It works by temporarily reducing resource-consuming background services while boosting compute performance with advanced acceleration technologies, including: * Auto-Tune for AMD processors and chipsets, which is designed to optimize platform performance while maintaining system stability; * Clock Multiplier Control and Advanced Clock Calibration from within the AMD Overdrive[TM] utility allows gaming enthusiasts to customize the performance level of their processor and platform.
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Advanced Clock Calibration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Adirondack Community College (now SUNY Adirondack)
- Adjacent Channel Constraint
- Administrative Committee on Coordination (UN Committee; United Nations System Chief Executives Board for Coordination)
- Administrative Concepts Corporation (Bradenton, FL)
- Adolph Coors Company (Coors Brewing Company; Colorado)
- Adoption Council of Canada
- Adrenal Chromaffin Cell
- Advanced Cable Communications (Florida)
- Advanced Capitalist Country
- Advanced Clinical Course
- Advanced College Credit (various schools)
- Advanced Communications Controller
- Advanced Computer Communications
- Advanced Computer Concepts
- Advanced Computer Connections, Inc.
- Advanced Computer Controls, Incorporated
- Advanced Computing Center (various locations)
- Advanced Concepts Center, LLC
- Advantage Capital Corporation
- Adventist Church Connect (Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to AMD validation, independent testing of the AMD 790GX chipset shows significant increases in AMD Phenom processor performance2 via the introduction of Advanced Clock Calibration technology.