today announced that its Bally Gaming and Systems subsidiary has entered into an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the stock of Advanced Casino Systems Corporation (ACSC), a full-service technology company providing integrated solutions for software, hardware and other services for the gaming and hospitality industries.
What does ACSC stand for?
ACSC stands for Advanced Casino Systems Corporation (Bally Gaming and Systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACSC
We have 163 other meanings of ACSC in our Acronym Attic
- Alexandria Community Services Board (Alexandria, VA)
- Amplitude Companded Side Band
- Anglo-Chinese School Barker Road (Singapore)
- Arlington County School Board (Virginia)
- Aviation Command Screen Board (US Navy)
- Arts Council for San Bernardino County (California)
- Acadia Centre for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Acadia University; Canada)
- Adolescent Clinical Sexual Behavior Inventory
- Advisory Committee on School Based Management (Hong Kong)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
- Aegis Combat Systems Center (Wallops Island, VA)
- Afghan Community Services Center
- Air Command & Staff College
- Ambulatory Care Sensitive Condition
- American Council on Schools & Colleges
- American Society of Corporate Secretaries
- APMO Customer Support Center
- Area of Critical State Concern (Florida)
- Armament Cooperation Steering Committees (US DoD)
- Asociación Colombiana de Sociedades Científicas (Colombian Association of Scientific Societies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EZPayManager/400 and EZeDocs/400 are installed on three AS/400 computers, accepting data from SSA Global Technologies' Infinium 2000 financial management software; InterAmerican Data's LMS Lodging Management System, the primary hotel operations software; the Advanced Casino Systems Corporation (ACSC) casino management system; and the Stratton-Warner inventory system.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Casino Systems Corporation today announced that it had entered into an agreement to provide its innovative technology to Boyd Gaming Corporation.
The Company's remaining operations consist primarily of Advanced Casino Systems Corporation, a computer software company which licenses casino information technology systems to the Sands and to Hollywood Casino Corporation, as well as to non-affiliated casino companies.
After completion of the Pratt Casino Corporation reorganization, the Company's remaining operations will consist primarily of Advanced Casino Systems Corporation, a computer software company which licenses casino information technology systems to the Sands and to Hollywood Casino Corporation, as well as to non-affiliated casino companies.