Specifically, the Heart Institute model trains advanced care paramedics to diagnose ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI), a major form of heart attack, and route patients directly to the Heart Institute, bypassing local emergency departments (ED).
What does ACP stand for?
ACP stands for Advanced Care Paramedic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACP
We have 645 other meanings of ACP in our Acronym Attic
- Address Confidentiality Program (various locations)
- Adjacent Channel Power
- Adjacent Channel Protection
- Adjustable Cheek Piece (weapons)
- Admin Control Panel
- Administration Control Panel
- Administrative Challenge Panel
- Administrative Command Post (military)
- Admiralty Civil Police (UK)
- Advance Care Planning (medicine)
- Advanced Certified Paralegal
- Advanced Clinical Practice (various schools)
- Advanced Command Post
- Advanced Common Processor
- Advanced Communications Package
- Advanced Control Processor (FLIR)
- Advanced Conventional Pressure
- Advanced Core Protocol
- Advantage Care Plan (The Source Bell Electronics Inc.)
- Advertising and Consumer Psychology (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graduates of Cambrian's two-year Paramedic and one-year Advanced Care Paramedic programs can also complete eight courses to obtain a Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic) degree.
The AMIS e-stethoscope reference design was tested and reviewed by paramedics, including Advanced Care Paramedic Paul W.