Ted Hollinger, founder and Chairman of HEC, will head up the HEC Advanced Carbonless Energy Technology Group (ACETG).
What does ACETG stand for?
ACETG stands for Advanced Carbonless Energy Technology Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alameda Corridor Engineering Team
- Associate Continuing Education Tracking Program
- Association Canadienne d'Equitation Thérapeutique (Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association)
- Association for Compensatory Educators of Texas
- Australian Center for Education and Training
- Automatic Cancellation of Extended Targets
- Average-Case Execution Time
- Aerial Capture, Eradication, and Tagging of Animals (handbook; US DOI)
- Association of College English Teachers of Alabama (Commerce, TX)
- Air Combat Environment Test and Evaluation Facility
- American Continuing Education and Training Institute (Massachusetts)
- Aviation Chief Electronics Technician's Mate (US Navy)
- Air Core Enhanced Turbo Rocket
- Afro-Caribbean Education & Training Services (UK)
- Aqoon Community Education and Training Services (Leicester, UK)
- Arizona Course Equivalency Tracking System
- Army Corresponding Education and Training System
- Augmentative Communication Employment Training and Supports (vocational rehabilitation study)
- Australian Centre for Emerging Technologies and Society (Swinburne University of Technology; Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)