As for skills, those with annual wages of $100,000 or more were technology professionals with experience in Advanced Business Application Programming ($105,887), Informatica ($101,898), Extract Transform and Load ($100,983) and Service Oriented Architecture ($101,827).
What does ABAP stand for?
ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABAP
We have 9 other meanings of ABAP in our Acronym Attic
- Airman, Aviation Boatswain's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Association of British Alumni in Nepal
- Affirmative Business Alliance of North America
- Arab Bankers Association of North America
- Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America
- Alpaca Breeders Alliance of Northern Colorado
- Abdominal Aorta
- Available Balance/Amount Obligated
- Asian Business Association of Orange County (California)
- Amateur Boxing Association of the Philippines
- American Board for Accreditation in Psychoanalysis, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks
- As Baller As Possible
- Associacao Beira Atlantico Parque (Portuguese: Atlantic Coast Park Association)
- Advanced Business Application Programming 4
- Avidin-Biotin Alkaline-Phosphatase Complex
- American Bar Association Public Contract Law Section
- Associação Brasileira dos Agentes da Propriedade Industrial (Brazil)
- Association of Blind and Partially Sighted Teachers and Students (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 and Enhanced Package 4 (EHP4) * No custom Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) coding required for SAP interface usage * Uses row level and other SAP security functionality * Integrates with existing PPOM/PPOME transactions and master data templates Delivered in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, InSight allows leaders to continuously monitor the flow of talent throughout the organization.
Topping the compensation/skill set list are workers in the areas of ABAP - Advanced Business Application Programming ($106,975), ETL - Extract Transform and Load ($102,364) and Business Intelligence databases ($101,585).