Fifteen years ago, the Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation (ABBI) system introduced large-bore cannula biopsies to surgeons and radiologists .
What does ABBI stand for?
ABBI stands for Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABBI
- Association Bibliothèque Braille Enfantine (French: Children's Braille Library Association)
- Awarding Body for the Built Environment (accreditation; UK)
- A Broad Based Environment for Test (IEEE Standard 1226)
- A Baby's Best Friend (Baby equipment store in Orlando, Florida)
- Asian Bodybuilding Federation
- Association of Bronze and Brass Founders
- Alumnivereniging Beleid en Beheer van de Gezondheidszorg (Dutch)
- Average Bouncing Busy Hour
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Above, Below, Behind, Inside (safety mnemonic)
- All Birds Barcoding Initiative (genetics study)
- American Bucking Bull Incorporated (Pueblo, CO)
- American Bucking Bull, Inc. (Pueblo, CO)
- Australian Better Business Insurance
- Association of Brass & Bronze Ingot Manufacturers
- A's and B's Because I Try
- Arab Bangladesh Bank Limited (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Arab Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
- Association des Banques et Banquiers du Luxembourg (Luxembourg Bankers Association)
- Association of Banks and Bankers of Luxembourg
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doctors at the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-area hospital are among the very first in the nation to use the Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation -- or ABBI -- system.
In this report, experts share information on two, less invasive biopsy procedures: Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy (MIBB) and Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation (ABBI).