The army launched the advanced affordable turbine engine (AATE) program with a pair of contracts awarded in 2007.
What does AATE stand for?
AATE stands for Advanced Affordable Turbine Engine (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AATE
We have 15 other meanings of AATE in our Acronym Attic
- Adapted Alternating Treatments Design
- Advanced Aviation Training Device
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Army Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Automated Articulation Testing Device
- Aviation Applied Technology Directorate
- Albanian American Trade and Development Association (Dunkirk, NY)
- Army Air Transport Development Centre
- Advanced Applied Technology Demonstration Facility
- Advanced Automotive Technical Development Services
- African American Theatre Ensemble (Evanston, IL)
- American Alliance for Theatre and Education (Bethesda, MD)
- American Association of Teachers of Esperanto
- Arctic Acoustic Transmission Experiment
- Australian Association for the Teaching of English
- American Association of Teacher Educators in Agriculture
- Association of Apparel and Textile Exporters in Bulgaria
- Advanced Automotive Test Equipment Company
- American Association of Trusts, Estates and Elder Law Attorneys
- African American Tobacco Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army for the Advanced Affordable Turbine Engine (AATE) technology demonstrator program.
Goals Include Improved Fuel Consumption and Increased Shaft Horsepower to Weight Ratio for Advanced Affordable Turbine Engine PARIS, PARIS AIR SHOW, June 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney announced today that they have submitted a joint proposal to the U.