The “Product of the Year” award was presented to the Body of Knowledge and Curriculum to Advance Systems Engineering (BKCASE) Project, which developed the SEBoK as well as the Graduate Reference Curriculum for Systems Engineering (GRCSE).
What does ASE stand for?
ASE stands for Advance Systems Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASE
We have 328 other meanings of ASE in our Acronym Attic
- Accredited Systems Engineer
- Active Server Enterprise (Sybase)
- Active Storage Element
- Active Systems Exploitation/ATD
- Actively Seeking Employment
- Ada-based Software Engineering (Arcadia software)
- Adaptive Server Enterprise (Sybase)
- Administrative Support Equipment
- Adobe Swatch Exchange (software)
- Adult Secondary Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, INCOSE is developing a professional systems engineering certification, a systems engineering body of knowledge, and numerous other activities that advance systems engineering state-of-the-art.