These discounts not only apply to advance purchase excursion fares but also to all sale fares as well.
What does APEX stand for?
APEX stands for Advance Purchase Excursion Fare (Airline Lingo)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APEX
We have 37 other meanings of APEX in our Acronym Attic
- Anonymous Postmasters Early Warning System (list of spam sites for email filtering)
- Academic and Professional Excellence (various schools)
- Academic Program for the Exceptional (Shelby County School System; Tennessee)
- Accepted Practices Exchange (Convention Industry Council initiative)
- Acquisition Planning and Execution
- Active Plasma Experiment Satellite
- Adaptive Planning and Execution (US DoD)
- Adaptive Principal component EXtraction (neural algorithm)
- Additive System of Photographic Exposure
- Advance Purchase Excursion (airline industry)
- Advanced Packet Exchange
- Advanced Phase-conjugation Experiment
- Advanced Photovoltaic & Electronics Experiment
- Advanced Placement Experience
- Advanced Plant Experiment
- Advanced Power EXtraction
- Advanced Prototyping, Engineering & eXperimentation (US Army Modeling and Simulation Laboratory - Redstone Arsenal, AL)
- Aerodynamic Performance Experiment
- African-American Panoramic Experience (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Agência de Promoção às Exportações
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 1995--Delta Air Lines today introduced winter sale fares offering savings of up to 30 percent off its current advance purchase excursion fares from the United States to 11 European destinations, including Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Nice, Paris, Rome and Zurich.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines announced today it is offering a special sale exclusively for Alaska residents, cutting fares 20-40% below the standard 21-day advance purchase excursion fares for travel from Alaska to the lower 48 states.
These fares are up to 40 percent lower than Northwest's previous 21-day advance purchase excursion fares and are targeted at the leisure traveler.
ATLANTA, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) today introduced summer sale fares offering significant savings off its regular advance purchase excursion fares in more than 10,000 markets.
USAir companion travel dates valid April 24 through September 30, 1996 with a purchase of an adult 21-day advance, non- refundable, advance purchase excursion fare.
Advance purchase excursion fares are non- refundable.
ATLANTA, March 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) today introduced spring sales fares offering significant savings off its regular advance purchase excursion fares in more than 16,000 markets.