Caglayan said as of March 31, 108 Turkish companies said the letters of guarantee they had given to Libya totalled 307 million USD, and the amount of advance payment bonds was 1.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Advance Payment Bond (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Aborigines Protection Board (Australia)
- Academic Policy Board (various schools)
- Accounting Principles Board
- Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
- Advanced Peripheral Bus
- Advanced Processing Build
- Advert Puzzle Book (UK)
- Advisory Policy Board (CJIS)
- Afghanistan Programming Body
- Agriculture Protection Board (Washington)
- Algemene Pharmaceutische Bond (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
- All Points Bulletin (law enforcement)
- All Police Band (amateur music group)
- Alpha Phi Beta (fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new branch, the Thai EXIM International Co based in Moscow, will provide Thai exporters with advance payment bonds, trade facilitation and business matching services.
The majority relates to advance payment bonds, written by US surety companies for obligations under gas supply contracts which have already been met to a large extent.