Comments on the advance notice of proposed rule making will be accepted at www.
What does ANPRM stand for?
ANPRM stands for Advance Notice of Proposed Rule Making
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ANPRM
We have 7 other meanings of ANPRM in our Acronym Attic
- All, No, Prompt Off, Quit, Yes (FTP response to commands on some servers)
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Advance Notice of Public Rulemaking (US EPA)
- Association of National Park Rangers
- Atlantic Networks for Prevention Research (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Automatic Number Plate Reading (license plate camera system)
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Atrial Natriuretic Peptide Receptor A
- Australian National Psychic Readings Association
- Atrial Natriuretic Peptide Receptor B
- Advance Notice of Public Rulemaking (US DHS and US EPA)
- Advanced Naval Propulsion Symposium (ASNE)
- American National Straight Pipe (pipe thread)
- Annals of Plastic Surgery
- Annandale North Public School (New South Wales, Australia)
- Arizona Native Plant Society
- Arkansas Native Plant Society
- All Nagaland Private Schools Association (India)
- Association Nationale pour les Sourds-Aveugles (French: National Association for the Deaf and Blind)
- Association Nationale Profession Sport Animation (French: National Association of Sports Entertainment; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crawford announced that the agency was issued an advance notice of proposed rule making to solicit comments about the regulatory issues involved in split approval of the drug--with over-the-counter availability for women aged 17 and older and prescription-only access for those under 17.
Yet the FDA's advance notice of proposed rule making in the June 18 Federal Register, the government's regulatory bible, indicates otherwise.