Conveniently close to popular restaurants, hotels and retail shopping as well as easy access to city buses and subways, 800 Third Avenue, is home to over forty blue chip corporations such as Citibank and Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
What does AMPI stand for?
AMPI stands for Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMPI
We have 31 other meanings of AMPI in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Major Projects Group (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Ample Gains Product (WCCS)
- Association Médicale pour la Prévention de la Guerre Nucléaire (French: Medical Association for the Prevention of Nuclear War; Belgium)
- American Municipal Power Generating Station (Ohio)
- Acute Massive Pulmonary Hemorrhage (microbiology)
- Association of Medical Professionals with Hearing Losses
- Amphibious Tractor (WWII Marine Corps)
- Adaptive Message Passing Interface
- Advanced Manufacturing Propulsion Initiative (US Air Force)
- Annual Military Personnel Inspection
- Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals)
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Automated Mission Planning Infrastructure
- Alberta Motion Pictures Industry Association (Canada)
- Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference
- Animal Models for Protection of Ischemic Myocardium
- Asociación Méxicana de Parques Industriales (Mexican Association of Industrial Parks)
- Association Malienne pour la Promotion des Jeunes (French: Malian Association for the Advancement of Youth; Mali)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and are used with permission of Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
Lou applies his 17 years of experience to working for building owner, the Durst Organization and Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 2, 2002 Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.
IPG will operate as a division of Advance Magazine Publishers, Inc.