Eligible employees can utilize their Advance Earned Income Credit (AEIC) on a per paycheck basis so they can now afford Healthcare benefits at work.
What does AEIC stand for?
AEIC stands for Advance Earned Income Credit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEIC
We have 35 other meanings of AEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Army Enterprise Infostructure-Enterprise Software Consolidation (Microsoft)
- Agenzia Espressi Internazionali Aerei (Italian: Agency Express International Airline)
- Amplified Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay (endocrinology)
- Australian Early Intervention Association
- Australian Egg Industry Association (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Entertainment Industry Association
- Australian Exporters and Importers Association
- African Export-Import Bank
- Arab Emirates Investment Bank (est. 1976; United Arab Emirates)
- Atmospheric Exposure Integration Branch (US EPA)
- Advanced Earned Income Credit
- Alaska Earthquake Information Center
- American Economy Insurance Company (Boston, MA)
- Amir Erfany International Company (Iran)
- Analytical Environmental Immunochemical Consortium
- Arab-Eastern Insurance Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Editor-In-Chief
- Association des Étudiant(e)s Infirmiers(ières) du Canada (Canadian Nursing Student's Association)
- Association of Edison Illuminating Companies
- Area Emergency Information Coordination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
 An employer is permitted to stop advance earned income credit payments to employees whose earned income exceeds $10,000 for the calendar year.
The Service has also issued the 2001 percentage method and wage-bracket method tables for determining advance earned income credit (EIC) amounts.