The plan envisages transplantation of liver taken from brain dead donors, the most common liver transplant procedure across the world, before progressing to adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation, considered a more risky process.
What does ATALDLT stand for?
ATALDLT stands for Adult-To-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Android Tactical Assault Kit (mobile communications)
- Aparangi Tautoko Auahi Kore (Maori: Maori Smokefree Coalition; New Zealand)
- Association of Tourist Attractions in Kent (UK)
- Asosiasi Tenaga Ahli Konstruksi Indonesia (Indonesian: Association of Construction Experts Indonesia)
- Aboriginal Training and Liaison Department (Hamersley Iron; Australia)
- Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages (computer science; conference)
- Air To Air Launcher
- As Tall as Lions (band)
- Association pour le Traitement Automatique des Langues (French: Association for Natural Language Processing; computational linguistics)
- Automated Tactical Aircraft Launch & Recovery System
- Autonomous Technology-Assisted Language Learning (foreign language facilitation)
- Advanced Technology Academy (Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI)
- Accordion Teachers Association of Massachusetts (Hudson, NH)
- Air-To-Air Missile
- Ancient Technologies and Archaeological Materials
- Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (SEI)
- Associazione Teatrale Abruzzese Molisana (Italian theatrical association)
- Automatic Terror Alert Monitor (software)
- American Teachers Association of the Martial Arts
- Advanced Telecom and Multimedia Design Technology Environments
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early experience with adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation has demonstrated that the operation can be performed with a low morbidity and mortality," the paper observes.
For more details or a copy of the ASTS Position Paper on Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation, or to talk to either Drs.