Case report A 56-year-old Hispanic-black man with a history of adult-onset diabetes mellitus was found unresponsive in his home.
What does AODM stand for?
AODM stands for Adult-Onset Diabetes Mellitus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AODM
We have 2 other meanings of AODM in our Acronym Attic
- Abomination of Desolation
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Service (Kansas State University)
- Authentication Object Directory File (smart card programming)
- Asynchronous Orthogonal Decision-Feedback Detector/Detection
- Alcohol and Other Drug Identification Scale
- Always On / Dynamic ISDN
- Aggressors Of Dark Kombat (also seen as ADK; video game)
- Architecture Office David Krebs (Cleveland, OH)
- African Online Digital Library
- American Overseas Digital Library (joint venture)
- Annals Of Discrete Mathematics
- Area-Oriented Depot Modernization
- Army Office for Defense Medical (San Antonio, TX)
- Acousto-Optic Delay-and-Multiple Device
- Association of Osteopathic Directors and Medical Educators
- Amulet of Death Magic Protection (The Realm online game)
- Above Ordnance Datum Newlyn (tide surges; UK)
- Aeronautical Operational Data Office
- Alcohol and Other Drug Office
- Aldehyde-Osmium-DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide)-Osmium
Samples in periodicals archive:
an operation proves to be the most effective therapy for adult-onset diabetes mellitus.
Over a million percutaneous peripheral procedures are now being performed annually worldwide, and the growth rate is accelerating due to improved diagnosis and the increasing incidence of important risk factors, such as adult-onset diabetes mellitus.