best tailored to the unique financial needs of older Americans and their families or caregivers," the experts identified the following: (1) "programs delivered by local professionals, such as caregivers, adult protective services workers, law enforcement agencies, and health care professionals" (71 percent); (2) "programs delivered through senior centers and other facilities catering to older Americans" (65 percent); and (3) "programs delivered by senior oriented national and local organizations" (55 percent).
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Adult Protective Services
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Adjustment Processing System (USPS)
- Administratie Planning en Statistiek (Belgium)
- Administrative per Se (California Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Administrative Policy and Services (US Geological Survey)
- Administrative Policy Statement (various organizations)
- Admiralty Primary School (Singapore)
- Admission Point Score (South Africa)
- Admissions and Partnership Services (UK)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adult Population Survey
- Advance Passenger Screening (various organizations)
- Advance Planning Solutions, Inc.
- Advance Planning Study
- Advanced Payment Solutions (various locations)
- Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (various locations)
- Advanced Performance Solutions, LLC (Amherst, NY)
- Advanced Photo System
- Advanced Photographic System
- Advanced Photon Source
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
ws/NnSdap, or call Senior and Disabled Services Adult Protective Services at 541-682-4038 or 541-682-4140.
Execution on the eviction warrant was postponed several times based on tenant's claim that he would clean the apartment and to allow Adult Protective Services to intervene.
Adult protective services programs are at a critical juncture.
IPT, North American Securities Administrators Association and the National Adult Protective Services Association in cooperation with several medical associations are involved in the campaign.
Advisors who worry about family members or outsiders victimizing their elder clients should welcome the recent alliance between the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) and the National Adult Protective Services Association (NAPSA).
The accountant did not accept those expenses and called adult protective services.
These colleagues added that McBride, who serves as in-house attorney for the agency's Adult Protective Services Division, deserves to be recognized for his efforts -- and now he has been.