Department of Immigration and Citizenship 2008, Learning English with the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP).
What does AMEP stand for?
AMEP stands for Adult Migrant English Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMEP
We have 11 other meanings of AMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Abusive Men Exploring New Directions (Colorado)
- Association for the Mentally Disabled (est. 1992; India)
- Automatic Mining of Enzyme Data (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Antiracist Multicultural Education Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Association of Minority Enterprises of New York
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (chemical)
- Assistant Marine Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Navy)
- Automobile Manufacturers Employers Organisation (South Africa)
- Adult Migrant Education Program (Australia)
- Advanced Marine Electric Propulsion (motors; California)
- African Middle East Petroleum Co.
- Association for Medical Education in Pakistan
- Asymptotic Multi-User Error Probability
- Automated Missile Engagement Planner
- Arizona Minority Education Policy Analysis Center
- Allied Maritime Environmental Protection Publication
- Australian Medical Entry Preparation Program (test preparation company; Australia)
- Advanced Marine Electric Propulsion Systems (project; University of Strathclyde; UK)
- Asian Manufacturers of Expanded Polystyrene (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text centres upon action research undertaken by a collaborative group of six South Australian Adult Migrant English program (AMEP) teachers investigating, within their own contexts, approaches to teaching critical literacy to second language learners at different stages of learning.