Presenting partners Adult Literacy Media Alliance, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Gateway Health Plan, Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council and the Health Education Center (HEC) have collaborated to create an agenda to discuss the ways local organizations are implementing health literacy programs and strategies to improve patient care and health outcomes.
What does ALMA stand for?
ALMA stands for Adult Literacy Media Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALMA
We have 39 other meanings of ALMA in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Line Multiplexer
- Audio Level Meter
- Audiolingual Method
- Automatic Link Management (radio technology)
- Automatic Local Mode
- Master of Liberal Arts (degree)
- Alarm Acknowledge
- Alarm Clear
- A Logical Modernization Approach (US State Department)
- Adoptees Liberty Movement Association
- Advanced Laminated Material Applications, Inc.
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency (Canada)
- Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Alcatel Management
- America Latina Misiones Al-Mundo (Houston, TX)
- American Latin Music Association
- American Latino Media Arts awards
- American Lebanese Medical Association
- Analytical Laboratory Managers Association
- Arabic Language Multilingual Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to presentations by Thirteen staff, workshops were led by specialists from the New York City Department of Youth and Community Development, New York City Department of Education, The Kentucky Network, Queens Borough Public Library, City University of New York, the Adult Literacy Media Alliance (ALMA), and Jerald LeVon Hoover, author of My Friend My Hero.