``The reality of people using condoms for a lot of the things that are suggested here - I don't know how quickly that's going to happen,'' said Sharon Mitchell, executive director of the Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation, the industry's main clinic.
What does AIMHCF stand for?
AIMHCF stands for Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation (Califormia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Airbus Interoperable Modular Future Air Navigation System
- Asociación Española de Marketing Ferial (Spanish)
- Active Interest for Multimedia with Field-Emission Display
- American Indian Movement of Florida (Saint Petersburg, FL)
- Association Internationale des Maisons Familiales Rurales
- Alberta International Medical Graduate Program (Canada)
- Amelia Island Museum of History (Florida, USA)
- Associates in Mental Health (est. 1981; Peoria, IL)
- Association for Infant Mental Health (various locations)
- Australasian International Model Horse Club
- Adult Industry Medical Health Foundation
- African-American Initiative for Male Health Improvement
- Association of Integrated Media-Highlands & Islands (Scotland, UK)
- All in My Humble Opinion
- Association of Inter-Mountain Housing Officers (est. 1956)
- Advisors in Mental Health Services (UK)
- Area Integrated Mental Health Services (Australia)
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health Treatment
- Advanced Integrative Medical Institute
- Armor, Infantry and Mechanized Infantry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Performers are tested every three weeks for HIV and monthly for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis through the Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation (AIM), a nonprofit organization created in 1998 to provide testing and monitoring, medical services, counseling and education.
The Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation (AIM) called for production on adult movies to cease for two months, allowing time for all stars to be tested and results returned.
Others on the trip include actress Nina Hartley; Dave Cummings, who at 63 is considered the oldest active male adult film actor; and Sharon Mitchell, a former actress who is executive director of the Sherman Oaks-based Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation, the organization that helps the industry police itself on health issues.
The two recent cases are the first in the industry since one was detected in 1999, following seven cases in 1998, said Sharon Mitchell, founder of The Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation in Sherman Oaks.
Sharon Mitchell, a founder and executive director of The Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation in Sherman Oaks, said the industry's spectacular profits aided by the Internet and cable television's reach into mainstream America have led to increasingly risky sexual practices, without using condoms.